Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age 2 PC Cheats Not Working?

I'm running Windows 7 x86 and I did everything right and it worked like in DA1 What do I do? it looks like :



OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_

OpenConsole_1=(UNASSIGNED)



I Changed it to :

OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_z

OpenConsole_1=(UNASSIGNED)



and :

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age 2\bin_ship\DragonAge2.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole



Am I still doing something wrong? I've tried running it in admin and I've changed the keybinding and I"ve tried running it in Windows XP Service Pack 2 %26gt;.%26lt; Still the game doesn't freeze when I hit z.Dragon Age 2 PC Cheats Not Working?
I was having the same problem~ it seems that changing the key bindings doesn't work that well for windows 7 XD. What you need to do is open Dragon Age II and go to options and set your keybindings to DEFAULT, which will change your keybindings back to:

OpenConsole_0=Keyboard::Button_Grave
OpenConsole_1=(UNASSIGNED)

KEEP IT THIS WAY. You now just need to start your game with the shortcut to DragonAge2.exe with the modified target:

"C:\Program Files\Dragon Age 2\bin_ship\DragonAge2.exe" "-enabledeveloperconsole

Now, after you start the game press ~ and the console will activate, the ~ key is the default and as long as you don't change your keybindings.ini this should activate it. I hope this helps xDDragon Age 2 PC Cheats Not Working?
I am having the same problem only i am using XP sp3. I have it all set up right I have checked it like 15 times. What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment