Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's the best items in Dragon Age 2 ?

I'm in act 2. Level 15.

My best companions are Aveline,Fenris,Anders.

I got 144 golds. I heard there are better items in Act3. Would it be better to save more gold until then ?

Or should I buy that 50gold ring in black imporium ?



For more details of my chars to to know what about to buy read...



--------------------------



My Hawke is a force mage + blood mage.

Got every skills for force mage but haven't upgraded any skills to advance it.

Got blood mages skill up to hemmaphorge something that deals damage.

I got elemental cone of cold and fire storm.

I got heal magic.



I usually use gravitic ring to slow enemies then cast fire storm.

After leveling up 1 more I'm gonna upgrade Hemorrhage to use fenris to stagger enemies

and then use Hemorrhage to deal 900% more damage, meaning it's 1800 damage to area enemies. =D



Fenris is just a damage dealer. He've got all two handed skills and all upgraded whirlwind skill.

Got Cleave. I usually use cleave then use whirl wind. That'll deal twice damage of whirlwind I guess. with even critical damage and then leading to stagger.



Aveline is a tank. She almost never dies but that's all. Low stamina so I got assault ,scatter

but could only use it few times. Mostly I use her for tank and body guard mode to protect companions and rally to give mana/stamina to mages.



Anders is a supportive mage, mostly healing. He's got all arcane shield upgraded. (I just learned it kind of sucks.although it protects every companions)

Heroeic aura upgraded for companions attack,damage etc.

Haste upgraded for all companions faster attack speed. especially fenris.

Crushing prison upgraded. (It sucks. only 500 dmg and 1000 even with staggered, only 1 target)

And group healing, revive, healing aura.

Got vengeance for free by completing quest.





I think 144 gold is way too much. I think I need to buy something. I never played any rpg where I almost never used any money. Till now I only used few potions and still I got about 11 potions without buying them. (I always restarted the game and thought using potions is cheating since I have anders to heal already.What's the best items in Dragon Age 2 ?
In the Wounded waste near the end, there's a merchant who sells the staff Cold Blooded. It's one of the better staffs in the game. Gives +6 magic along with the 1 more mp per hp.



(Staff only available during Act II)What's the best items in Dragon Age 2 ?
Voracity after Forbidden Knowledge is better. Just destroy all the books, make sure merill isn't in the party. But you fight a demon after the last book called Fell Grimiore. Fire based, occasional 4m burst of fire, +over 100 attack and same blood effect. It's free. Cold Blooded is over 100g

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment