Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age DLC's continuation?

I have already finished Dragon Age Origins. I recently acquired these DLC's of Dragon Age:



* Dragon Age Awakenings

* Return to Ostagar

* Golems of Amgarrak

* Witch Hunt



After playing these I will import my complete save to Dragon Age 2.



I know there is some way to import my save file to each of those, but i do not know in what order I should play it.



So, my question is: In what order should I play those DLC's ?



Should I play Origins %26gt; Return to Ost. %26gt; Awakening %26gt; Golems of Amgarrak %26gt; Witch Hunt ??

Or different ?Dragon Age DLC's continuation?
I played in this order:



Origins - started

Return to Ostagar

Warden's Keep

Origins - completed.

Awakenings

Witch Hunt

Golems of Amgarrak



Remember that Ostagar and Keep are basically part of Origins, so you can play them at any time as part of your main game. I prefer to play them immediately after the Landsmeet, towards the end of the main plot. Awakenings, Witch and Golems are all imports.



So play Ostagar and Warden's Keep and finish Origins *before* Awakenings, import your Origins file into Awakenings, complete that, then import the Awakenings file into Witch Hunt, then the Witch Hunt file into Golems (which I found the hardest of them all).Dragon Age DLC's continuation?
Yep just in that order kinda goes in order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment