Saturday, February 25, 2012

How much better is a radeon hd 4550 to a 4350?

I have currently a radeon 4350 and I mostly play Dragon age 1 and 2. With those games, any time I turn on Anti-Aliasing I see little white artifacts in the form of dots in the faces of characters while far away from them. With dragon age 1 I see the same white artifacts on some floors in certain areas. The game runs well on medium settings but I can't help getting the feeling the artifacts are going to get worse. It's been like that ever since I got the card with every driver I downloaded.





With a radeon 4550, is it a stronger card that should have no problems with those two games? Also does it stay cool with the fan? My 4350 has a passive cooling unit that keeps the card on a full load at 60-65c. Is the card a lot stronger overall? Thanks.How much better is a radeon hd 4550 to a 4350?
It is a waste of money to buy a 4000 series card of that caliber, since you already have one. Step up to a 5830 at least for $110 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>How much better is a radeon hd 4550 to a 4350?
I woudln't bother with those. I'd grab a 6670 / 5670 / 6570 / GT 440.



GPU buyers guide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7eUh7Bbz鈥?/a>How much better is a radeon hd 4550 to a 4350?
fsd
hi wordno, so you have came to a question that all gamers has to ask at one time or another so let's go to it so many people when going out to buy a new video card they think bigger is better but not so a graphics card that is too high can make your computer freeze or shut itself off so between the video cards that you have picked is not too bad. and they are so close that you are practicly picking the same card so let me recommend something to your mobo a Nvidia geforce 9800gtx. why? good question, your radeon will make you have killer graphics while the Nvidia is keeping the heat to a mimimum and that would be a good mobo whether you are an extreme gamer or casual. and even if you overclock you are ready to rock%26amp;roll so the change is better for your computer but the problem that most people runs into is that they don't have the extra sli slot so in that case just go with the Nvidia geforce 9800gtx or last years model a Nvidia geforce 8800gtx. good luck to you hope i was helpful to you

No comments:

Post a Comment