Saturday, February 25, 2012

What Games are most of these questions about?

I see soo many questions on the same game. here is my list tell me yours and put in in order.



1. Pokemon Platinum

2. Call of Duty 2 Modern Warfare

3. Dragon Age Origins

4. Sims

5. Warcraft

6. Xbox help

7. Runescape

8. PS3 help

9. Game mods (cheats, and this includes action replay)

10. If I do this, then? or pick this or that?



these are my top 10 topics i see on video/online games section.I'm certain(almost ;0) that at least 3 of my top 4 are in the top 5.



i will give best answer to most thorough answer and i will give randomly if i get less than 5 answers.What Games are most of these questions about?
I think the most common one I see is WoW. There are a lot about Dragon Age Origins at the moment, but I think that's just because it's relatively new and probably one of the deepest games released recently. Sims... Even the old ones, I'll agree with you there too. Runescape... You pretty much have it all right.

Probably THE most commonly asked question though is "PS3 or Xbox 360?" And for this there's absolutely no reason to ask it over and over. Just read the answers on the other few thousand questions that asked the exact same thing. They'll just be the exact same thing as you get.

Okay, this is turning into a rant now... but also many of the questions asked here can be answered with google, in a fraction of the time, with a fraction of the effort.
  • dragon age ii
  • national tire and battery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment