Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age origin cheats?

I need help with a glitch on dragon age. Im using the duplicate glitch and its pissing me off. Its not that I cant do it but every time I do it to a tome I cant use it. I can have 40 of them and every time I click to use it, it does nothing. It really pisses me off now because before when I just owned 2 of the tomes without glitch it still is not working. So any advice on how to solve this problem or at least tell me why this isn't working or if it is never going to work would be appreciated.Dragon age origin cheats?
First, make sure the character can even use that particular tomb. Warriors and rogues can't use tombs of arcane technique and mages can't use tombs of physical technique. Only the main character can use tombs of skill and sundry.



Second, after you use a tomb once, you have to exit out of all menus to use it again. Because of this, it's usually best to use them via the radial menu so you can repeat the process more quickly.



Third, to "complete" the use, you have to allocate your points the same way you do when you level up. However, you can use as many as you want before you do this step.Dragon age origin cheats?
You should check out this site there is a lot of cool stuff on it.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment