Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age Origins / Specialization?

So I get one specialization point at level 7 and 14. So I'll only get to have 2 specialization for the whole game ? And 3 specialization for those who already learned 1 from the beginning like Morrigan (Shapeshifter) ? I've read it somewhere that there is a bug to learn more by saving and loading but I don't know how to do it and I think it's same as using cheat code to do that.Dragon Age Origins / Specialization?
If you get Dragon Age: Awakening you get to learn another Specialization and you have more Specializations that are added on. It also increases the level cap and has more items.Dragon Age Origins / Specialization?
I think no matter if you have one already or not you only get two. I'm not sure about bugging it to get more than that. There is a mod you can download where you can respec and if you have more than 2 unlocked you can change them. Helps a lot in case you messed up some spells or skills and would like a reset. It saves all of your bonuses that you have collected.Dragon Age Origins / Specialization?
Dragon age origins from China/ specialization is dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment