Wednesday, February 29, 2012

If i use my DLC imported data from witch hunt. Does the story still playout the same in Dragon age 2?

I dont know weather to use my main data or my DLC data from which the hero of fereldin runs off with Morrigan into the mirror. The reason being is my main data has 24 hrs of gameplay and my DLC data has like an hour so idk if the choices i made in the main game carried over to Witch Hunt.If i use my DLC imported data from witch hunt. Does the story still playout the same in Dragon age 2?
As long as you kept carrying your file forward into each download that you played, all of your decisions will follow through including the ones from Witch Hunt. There should be a button that you can press on the file and it will tell you the decisions that you made, kind of a recap feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment