Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Game recommendations? Read the details people.?

I'm very bored and need a new game or something.





I've read like 7 books in the last 3 days so i'm sick of them for now.





There is nothing to do outside and all my close by friends are off doing something for the summer.





I'm tired of MMOs, please please don't suggest any I just got over WoW, that includes **** like gaia or runescape.





I've played Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Spore, and ACII recently.





No interest in Mass Effect 2 or Bioshock.





Played any interesting web games already, that includes newgrounds.





I hate the Bigfish games.





I already tried Singularity and Dragon Age and I don't like it.





I have a PSX emulator and a computer.





I'm also a huge Final Fantasy fan and played every one of them I can get.





Depending on answers I will add more detail not long after someone answers so please don't just asnwer and not look again.





I do not like shooting games all that mcuh but you many suggest some.





I have ONLY A COMPUTER AND EMULATOR, I AM ONLY DOWNLOADING GAMES BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ANYTHING.





So don't suggest any games on any systems.|||If you're a Final Fantasy fan, I'm sure you'll enjoy Square's Chrono Trigger. It was originally released for the SNES in the early 90's. I'm sure they made a remake of it for the PSX. You could find either one online, I'm sure.





Also, another great title would be Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest. Be forewarned, it's a "beginner's RPG" ...The enemies you battle are represented as sprites on the screen, and if your character touches them, you initiate a battle sequence. There aren't a lot of spells in the game and the weapons you find are in dungeons. There's no currency system and you can only have one other character with you at all times who can even be controlled by the computer if you so chose. It's not the best FF title, but I enjoyed it.





Let's see, what else? If you're into Dungeons and Dragons, you might consider Radical Dreamers. Radical Dreamers was a Japanese release only. It was supposed to be a spin-off or sequel to Chrono Trigger. It plays nothing like it. It's a text-based game, so you'll be doing a lot of reading. But it's quite enjoyable. There are intricate battle scenarios, though small in number and quite repetetive. The characters are flamboyantly painted before you, and the entire scenario is entertaining from beginning to end.





You can get it off of any emu download website. It's for SNES, and it's been translated into english via fan translation.





Another good game that's worth mentioning: Earthbound. Once again for the SNES





As for the PSX: I suggest getting into the Resident Evil titles. They can be challenging and frustrating at times, but they're very good games. They seem to "evolve" after each subsequent title.





I can't think of anything else right now, but I'll get back to you if I can think of something different.





-edit-





A little more info on Chrono Trigger: If you get the PSX version, you'll get additional cutscenes that were created by Akira Toriyama (Creator of DragonBall Z). He designed the characters in the game and so it will be very reminiscent of DBZ itself.





Also, there's a sequel only released for the PSX called Chrono Cross. I haven't played it, though I'm predisposed to enjoy it since it's a Square title.





You don't like zombie games, eh? Hm. Fancy a Zelda title? I'm sure you've heard of A Link to the Past. It's definitely worth a replay if you haven't played it in a while. Ah, the nostalgia.





-edit-





I'm being persistent. ...


If you enjoyed Earthbound, then you'll definitely enjoy it's sequel, Mother 3. Mother 3 was another Japanese exclusive and was originally on the GameBoy Advance. Some fans got together and made a very good translation of the game and so you can download that game as well for an emulator. I recommend VisualBoy Advance 1.7 or No$gba. Both will work fine. Mother 3 stars the young boy named Lucas (His first debut was in Super Smash Bros Brawl in the US). Lucas recently lost his mother during an accident. His twin brother, Claus, goes missing and as a result Lucas goes into a deep depression, and then eventually teams up with his father and a few other misfits inorder to search for his long lost brother.





It's a must play if you enjoyed the original Earthbound.|||Age of Empires, there is 6 different campaigns to play following six of history's legends or you can just play a death-match or go online and play friends or strangers. It will never play the same way twice so you will never get bored of it.|||Since you have a PSX Emulator, I would recommend playing Tales of Destiny II if you haven't already. It's an semi-action RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment