Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can I play DLC from a flash drive?

I don't have Xbox Live, due to a crappy internet connection %26gt;_%26lt; But I have a certificate for free DLC in Dragon Age 2, so I was wondering...can I use my friend's Xbox Live account, download the DLC onto a flash drive, and play it on my own Xbox at home?Can I play DLC from a flash drive?
Well xbox live is free you can just sign up for it and you have access to online and can download your dlc, but if you want to play multiplayer you will need to buy a gold membership. If you can't connect your xbox to the internet then yes you can go to your friends house to download the dlc to a xbox usb device. You will have to recover your account to his xbox, use the code to download the dlc, then with a xbox formatted usb device you can move it to there and take it back to your house. You must use your xbox live account because if you use his then you wont be able to use it on your xbox without his xbox live account.Can I play DLC from a flash drive?
I would guess no. Never tried that method but when I bought a new xbox I had to do an online liscense transfer to make my dlc work. When its downloaded its attached to the console. Why not take your xbox to your friends and hook up for a bit. Get any game updates and such.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • country buffet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment