Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In Dragon Age 2, where could I find a valuable item (for selling) early in the game?

There's a glitch I'd like to mess with that allows me to sell and resell the same item repeatedly to make a virtually limitless amount of money. Perhaps you know about it already. Anyway, I can do it pretty easily except that the only items I can find to sell so far only sell for very low amounts, which means it takes a very long time to obtain a decent amount of money. The most valuable thing I could find so far only sells for just under 50 silver.



If you could tell me about an item I can obtain pretty early in the game that sells for a decent amount, I'd really appreciate it. I DO NOT have any DLC so any "Black Emporium" items and such aren't available to me.



In case you're wondering how far into the game I am, I just brought Merrill back from Sundermount.



Alternatively, if you know of another way to get a lot of gold easily (without gaining experience), that would be an acceptable answer as well.



Thanks ahead of time.In Dragon Age 2, where could I find a valuable item (for selling) early in the game?
Using the same trick you can duplicate potions, and then sell those for a decent amount total. To do this, make sure the shop has a potion in their junk inventory when you double sell the potions. This should mean that you sell the potions twice, causing them to duplicate.

Edit: This also gives you the nice bonus of having plenty of healing and restoring potions.In Dragon Age 2, where could I find a valuable item (for selling) early in the game?
Not sure if you will see this, but I agree with your comment as well. I wished that they would have done something like Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas where you could use other buttons to jump around the number of items quicker.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment