Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Corrupt DLC Dragon Age 2?

So, I purchased the Signature Edition of DA2, therefore it came with DLC and extra bonuses with it. For downloading the DLC, I had to go to a friend's house because I did not have a wireless adapter at the time. He said to make an xbox live account so I can download it onto my harddrive. I brought my harddrive over, put it into his xbox 360, and I used the redeem codes to redeem the extra DLC. We checked it, it worked, we were done.



Now, when I took it back home, I tried playing it again, and it said it was corrupted DLC and I could not play my saved games from before, and it said it must be redownloaded. So, I borrowed a wireless adapter from someone and tried redownloading it. Still wouldn't work. It would only work on the random xbox live account I created to download it with, but that's not my main profile, it's a random account I made with xbox live. I heard you have to have a license transfer for me to be able to play it again from my main profile, but that would mean doing a license transfer for all of my friend's other content from his xbox to mine.

Is there some way I could fix this without having to buy the DLC to play it? I've tried everything I could think of. For my friend, he had no idea what I could do, because he thought all of this would work out just fine the way I did it.Corrupt DLC Dragon Age 2?
As far as I know, transferring content licenses only works from console to console.

So, for example if you download a DLC on one console and get a new one you can transfer the licenses so that you can re-download all of the content on to the new console.

This does not apply to gamertags unfortunately. You can't transfer content licenses from one gamertag to another.



Unfortunately I don't think there is any way for you to download the DLC onto your main profile now that it is assigned to the random one.

No comments:

Post a Comment