Saturday, March 10, 2012

Xbox 360 Question/Confirmation?

Ok, I plan on buying an Xbox 360 Arcade in a week, but I'm just confirming some stuff first. First things first, I'm a casual gamer who is merely interested in the Xbox 360 for the Story/Campaign modes, I have no interest in Xbox Live (I have WoW for wasting time with others) I also have gamefly, so I'd only have a maximum of 2 games at the same time. Since I'm only renting games I have no reason for buying DLC, I don't want to put music, dvds, or demos on my Xbox. Therefore, I just need the 256mb Memory Card to hold a maximum of 2 save files at a time. I'm assuming I would be able to do this? Here is a list of games I am wanting to play.



The Supa List ::

Ninja Gaiden 2

Eternal Sonata

Rainbow Six : Vegas and Vegas 2

Dead Rising

Orange Box

Bioshock and Bioshock 2

GTA4

Halo 3 and ODST

CoD4 and MW2

Gears 1,2

Mass Effect 1,2

L4D 1,2

Dead Space

Lost Odyssey

Borderlands

Halo Wars

Fallout 3 GotY Edition

Bayonetta

Dante's Inferno

Red Dead Redemption

Alan Wake

Fable 2

Assassin's Creed 1,2

Resident Evil 5

Dragon Age : Origins

Crackdown

Brutal Legend

Prototype

Fear 1,2

FF13

Army of 2/ the 40th Day

Wolfenstein

Lost Planet



And possibly others once I finish those...



Anyhow, If I managed my saves. Deleting them once I return the to gamefly. Would the internal storage be enough for my save filesXbox 360 Question/Confirmation?
the memory card should be enough but if it isn't you can buy a 2gb flash drive and use that for your storage device,i think that's the smallest one you can use on the xbox 360.i know the largest is a 16gb flash drive and you can use 2 of them at the same time.if you need to use the flash drive make sure to format it first,if you do that after you have stuff on there you will loose it.hope this helps.have fun gaming.Xbox 360 Question/Confirmation?
Only halo and fable have big save games(20 MB) rest of the games have small files(KB's) so the memory unit would be enough

No comments:

Post a Comment