Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins:Ultimate Edition for xbox 360?!?!?!?!?!?

Can anyone give me a specific list of everything that comes with this package, is it all the DLC? Do I get like any Mass Effect 2 armor? Do I get every single thing there is to buy for Dragon Age:Origins?

P.S. I'm asking cuz I just ordered it from amazon for my xbox 360! =DDragon Age Origins:Ultimate Edition for xbox 360?!?!?!?!?!?
Dragon Age: Origins is a fantastic game. Deep characterization and playing fundamentals/strategy (on higher difficulty levels), lots of looting and blood and gore, romance with a pretty guy or girl, long-term support from Bioware (hopefully) as evidenced by the downloadable content available on the day of release, and huge "bang for your buck."
  • racing games online
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment