Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much should I sell this all on craigslist for?

I am going to be selling my xbox 360 soon (switching over to superior PC gaming) and since I know I won't get much at gamestop and I know I can get more on craigslist here is what I am selling:

1 Xbox 360

1 controller (good condition)

1 120G hard drive

1 Guitar Hero World Tour controller

Forza Motorsports 3 Ultimate Collection (comes preloaded with some DLC)

Dragon Age Origins

Fallout New Vegas

Halo Reach

Modern Warfare 2

Medal Of Honor

Assassins Creed 2

Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City

Bioshock 2

Halo 3 ODST

Guitar Hero Metallica



All games are in good condition with little to no scratching.How much should I sell this all on craigslist for?
i search on craiglist for a few games and no luck i check on ebay just to give you an idea





Forza Motorsports 3 Ultimate Collection-people selling from -30-40



Dragon Age Origins---15-20



Fallout New Vegas-30-45 depending condintion



Halo Reach-25-30 in keep mind that gamestop have or had an offer that you could buy halo reach for 25



Modern Warfare 2-18-25 depending condintion



how ever you can get more info on selling games on this link http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum鈥?/a>



on that link you can register to those forums and browse on members of the forum selling games and xbox so you can make your price and be more sure on how much you can ask for a gameHow much should I sell this all on craigslist for?
Honestly the max you would get is about $300 and that is pushing it. A person can buy a refurbished xbox for $100. Used controllers and guitars sell for like $10 at Gamestop. The hard drive is included for the xbox. $15 for half of the games is the going rate. $25ish for Reach, New Vegas.



If you sold it all to Gamestop you would definitely get less, but if you have a gamexchange around you, you can sell it all for cash if craigslist doesn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment