Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Unable to load saved game as the required downloadable content is not present in HDD. . dragon age 2. PS3?

My black emporium and my other downloadable contents suddenly just dissapeared. I checked my purchase history and its not there, its empty and it was there before. . It all started after i stopped playing for weeks and decided to play and continue my progress then all of a sudden, the message (above) pops out asking me to check my purchase history and download it again. . So i quit the game, went to playstation store and entered my dlc code then it says that its no longer valid or already in use. . I tried to delete my game data and re installed the game and entered the code again but still thesame message appeared. . Im so close in finishing the game until that big problem came out. . I really don't know why this happened. . Can anyone please help me? Sigh. . . :(Unable to load saved game as the required downloadable content is not present in HDD. . dragon age 2. PS3?
dlc codes are one time use , your downloads are still available on your account , just not by using a code



just sign into your account , go to account management %26gt; transaction management %26gt; download list

download the content from the list



you deleted the game data files , that's where dlc is storedUnable to load saved game as the required downloadable content is not present in HDD. . dragon age 2. PS3?
the file may be corrupted

No comments:

Post a Comment