Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looking for some price advice; selling my 360 and games?

I am getting an awesome gaming rig... but to fund it, I need to get rid of my Xbawks.



However, I am unwilling to part with my hard drive because it has all my save info and such, not to mention a bunch of Arcade and DLC stuff.



So, how much would YOU pay for this list of stuff?



Xbox 360 Elite (Falcon)

2 Wireless controllers (1 white, 1 black)



And all the following games:



-Armored Core 4

-Armored Core 4: For Answer

-Assassin's Creed 2

-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

-Batman: Arkham Asylum GotY Edition

-CoD 4

-CoD WAW

-CoD MW2

-Dragon Age Origins (2-disk Ultimate Edition)

-Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition)

-Forza 2

-Forza 3

-GoW 2

-Halo 2

-Halo: ODST (and that multiplayer disk that came with it)

-Halo: Reach

-Just Cause 2

-Lego Batman

-Left 4 Dead 2

-Madden 09

-Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

-Marvel: UA 2

-Mass Effect

-Mass Effect 2

-NCAA 11

-Perfect Dark Zero

-Pure

-Resident Evil: 5

-Red Alert 3

-Rock Band 2 (Special Edition, with 1 guitar, one drumset, and microphone)

-Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

-Saint's Row 2

-Soul Calibur 4

-Too Human

-Vanquish

-Viva Pinata



Oh, yes, and I'm missing/don't have most of the games' cases. And obviously, I'm keeping the HDD... JUST IN CASE I can affordably buy a 360 sometime in the future.



Anyways, I'm thinking of setting the reserve at 500. Does that seem reasonable?Looking for some price advice; selling my 360 and games?
If i were buying i would go for around $500Looking for some price advice; selling my 360 and games?
Go to Ebay and search out sales like what you want to sell, but make sure that "completed listings" is checked and you will see what actually sold and for what prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment