Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HELP!! My Dragon Age Origins Nightmare!!!!!! HELP!!?

Hiya,



I played through dragon age origins again to have it 100 percent! as I wanted to upload the perfect save to dragon age 2. I got all side quests done, all choices perfect and my game was brillaint. I was just at the Final Onslaught when my PS3 broke and i lost all my save data for everything, dlc, all my games!! Now I have to play through the whole game again.



I want to know what exactly does uploading your save give you in dragon age 2, nobody gives proper answers to this. Is there anything i need to do thats important??



I am now going to do a huge run through of the whole game and skip all side quests and other minor bits. I just want to complete it all now and choose my ending.



I need to find a great walkthrough, i want to be able to fly through the game and know when i should stop to pick up thje best amour, weapons, items and what choices to stop and make.



Can someone tell me what i should spend time on in the game cause it will help me fly through it again..



Many Thanks.HELP!! My Dragon Age Origins Nightmare!!!!!! HELP!!?
Uploading an import doesn't change much. There are some very small differences in certain quests, cut scenes, and codex entries. Other than that it isn't really significant. They do let you choose one of three default histories if you don't have an import. One of them is likely to be very close to your old save.



If you want to replay anyway stick to the main quests and do Wardens Keep if you have it. This should cover all the important things for DA2. None of the side quests mattered as far as I can remember.HELP!! My Dragon Age Origins Nightmare!!!!!! HELP!!?
For some reason bioware made it so your choices dont make a massive difference. They may change important things in the next dragon age, so I would recommend playing through the first. Though I think you do get a choice of a few options at the beginning of dragon age 2. check out the dragon age wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment