Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are some good games for PC, the console type?

I don't know how to describe my game gerne, but it's not hack n slash (or some ppl would recomment Diablo or so) it's console-like games, where u could possible control your main char with a game controller, and they do combos and may level up or have upgrades ( for example DMC or GOW) I tried Dragon Age and it's expansion, DLC and realize it really consume a lot of my time, and I can't call that relaxing %26gt;"%26lt; MY TYPE OF RELAXING? ;)) is like KILL KILL KILL %26gt;:), whenever I'm bored, I could turn on DMC 4, Bloody Place and just kill them all %26gt;:)



My PC: AMD Phenom 9600 Quad core, 4gb RAM DDR2, ATI Radeon HD 4670

Games have played so far: (PC)

Prototype

DMC 3 %26amp; 4

X-Blades

Darksiders

SW the Force Unleash I

Dynasty Warriors 6

Dead Rising 2 (killing zombies sure is fun:)) )

I don't like FPS, as well as 3rd Person horror games like Silent Hill

I just want combos and combos so of course someone with a sword is prefer:D

Please suggest for me some good games, and thanks in advance!:)

ps: don't like Batman: AA just because I just don't like Batman, that's all;)What are some good games for PC, the console type?
Sounds like you'd like X-men origins Wolverine, uncaged edition. It has a good amount of mindless killing and gore, and I personally really like the gameplay. I'd also like to suggest The Witcher II Assassins of Kings, I'm currently playing it and it has a good amount of killing too and it's in quite original mature setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment