Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What happens after Dragon Age: Origins?

I have just finished playing this game and i really don't want the game to end!!

What happens next?

I know i can buy the DLC but with fathers day comming up, i don't really have much money to spare.

i was a female human and i was dating alistair.

what does is the dlc about and what happens to my character?



please just give me the plot without giving the whole story away.

i do want to play it myself eventually.



also, what is the plot of Dragon Age 2?

will i get to keep my character and keep dating Alistair?



I used to be a CoD guy, but now after playing this game, i am sticking to RPG's.



please and thank you.

=D

i %26lt;3 Alistair.

LMAO jkWhat happens after Dragon Age: Origins?
You should play the expansion Awakening if you want to see the very end of your warden's story and romance with Alistair. In Dragon Age 2 you play a whole new character and it doesn't have much to do with the events in Origins.



Basically in Awakening you become the Warden Commander of Fereldan. If Alistair is king he will make a cameo and if he is romanced he will be mentioned in the epilogue. He isn't a companion though, they are all new except for Ogrehn. You spend your time managing your new Keep and investigating the appearance of talking intelligent darkspawn. That's pretty much all I can say without revealing too much.
  • traffic cameras
  • english to arabic translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment