Tuesday, March 13, 2012

When will the next Dragon Age 2 DLC will be out?

i no there have been no official announcements but if any of you have herd any rumors or have good ideas of when it will be announced, also what would you want it to be about?When will the next Dragon Age 2 DLC will be out?
I've been spending my free time for the past 3 weeks looking for any hint of new Dragon Age 2 dlc and have come to 2 assumptions:



1. They have stopped production because there wasn't enough draw anymore dlc. They have unofficially stated that they are starting production for DA3, so if any of the "guys upstairs" said, "stop anymore advancements with DA2 and start looking to the future" we won't see anything. If this is true, I will bet money on it that when ME3 comes out you will see an advertisement for DA3, as we saw in the DA2 case for ME3.



but!



2. I am still optimistic because of a few reasons: First, February has a lot of hype for Dragon Age 2 finally getting released in Japan, and in honor of Dragon Age 2 coming to Japan they have made an anime movie "Dawn of the Seeker". Second, they are releasing a comic written by David Gaider and illustrated by Dark Horse comics (it focuses on Allistar, Varric, Isabella and a search for the witch of the wilds.. also coming out in February). So, I just have a feeling if they announce anything it will be in February. Third, (this is a long shot) I may have talked to someone who is involved with Bioware and DA team and he continually hinted to me, just be patient and there will be something coming very soon. So take that with a grain of salt. Finally, I follow Mike Laidlaw on twitter and last week he posted he was working on a presentation.. for what I'm not sure.



Sorry this was such a long answer, but if you're as addicted to this series as I am any little bit of info helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment