Saturday, March 10, 2012

Will Installing a Game to a hard-drive on one xbox 360 work on a different one?

My friend's xbox 360's disc drive is faulty, it scratched his Assassin's creed 2 and his dragon age origins. now his FFXIII disc 3 isn't loading, i was thinking of installing my AC2 and my FXIII (lucked out on DAO) on his hard-drive using my xbox so he can continue playing.



Will this work because I'm concerned that it act like DLC. DLC doesn't work when downloaded on a Xbox harddrive then using that hard-drive on a different 360, unless you are online with the same account that you downloaded before.i don't want to risk scratching my games so he can install on his xbox.Will Installing a Game to a hard-drive on one xbox 360 work on a different one?
It should work as long as his Xbox can spin the disk long enough to verify that game is in the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment