Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Question about Forza Motorsport 4 and DLC?

So I've played both FM 2 and FM3, but I never downloaded any of the car packs. I am familiar with DLC from games like Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 1 and 2, etc. On those games, for the PC, you download and install the pack, and the items are instantly available in game...



So my question on Forza 4, I Pre-ordered from Gamestop and got the code for the Alpha Romeo, as well as a car pack and a Launch Car, the BMW...I entered all three codes and it says they were downloaded and installed correctly, but the cars don't show up in my Garage. I go to the "Extras" section and can see where I can re-download the cars/packs, but nothing says how to get them into my garage.



What am I missing?Question about Forza Motorsport 4 and DLC?
You have to buy them. Earn money in the game and go to the dealership.

No comments:

Post a Comment