Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon age 2 , special deliveries chest in Hawk's estate. Why do I have these ?

So I installed all the DLC's and now I have like endless awesome items that are green. Is this because I installed them or is it an error to have all these unique items all at once ?



Even though it's some dlc or whatever, don't I at least need to go on a quest to get it. Isn't it weird if I just pff and get all of them at once ? I mean the game will become so easy this way.



It's just too good it's like a bug.Dragon age 2 , special deliveries chest in Hawk's estate. Why do I have these ?
There is no special quest to get the items. They do just show up all at once. They are very helpful in the beginning of the game but by mid act 2 you will find much better stuff.Dragon age 2 , special deliveries chest in Hawk's estate. Why do I have these ?
no that is how it works they all appear in the chest not that you need them anyways but still
  • auto parts stores
  • dean and deluca
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment