Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do people keep up with all the great video games?

There's just not enough time. I mean I'm still finishing Oblivion for the first time and I haven't even installed the DLC or expansion yet. Then there's Deux Ex which I got a while ago and never installed, games I've heard about like Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Dragon Age Origins, Brutal Legends, and Man Fandago (?). Not to mention the Gizka Mod for KOTOR 2 when it's finished, the fan translation of Earthbound 3, and Fable 2 if they ever release it for PC. And eventually I'm going to have to reinstall Sims 3 to try out Fantasic Voyage or WE the expansion's called. And my friend has downright ordered me to try FF7 again, and Half Life for the first time.



And that's just PC games. I haven't played any of the Gamecube or Wii games except for Resident Evil 4, and I'd someday like to play the Mario, Zelda, and Metroid titles for them.



I mean right there, that's hundreds of hours of games right there. And they're just going to keep making more and more games, it's impossible to keep up. (I should probably get a social life at some point too..)How do people keep up with all the great video games?
All I have to say is that I agree and video games are more time consuming than a full-time job.How do people keep up with all the great video games?
hmmmmHow do people keep up with all the great video games?
You must minimize your playtime and then once in a while use cheats and/or walkthroughs that you can find at cheatcodes.com for the walkthroughs it's in the FAQs
If you don't play RPG games, like Oblivion then you have more hours. Most games have a 6-10 hour campaign and when you get bored of Online multiplayer that's when you get another game.
  • indian recipes
  • stage stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment