Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I use the DLC codes on a used game?

I bought Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition used from gamestop yesterday.

It was cheaper to buy it used...

It came with some Downloadable content codes and I'd really like to get them. I have no clue if the codes were used before and I don't feel like buying them separately when they should have came with the game



Since it's a used game, can I used the Downloadable content codes? Or will I have to buy them?Can I use the DLC codes on a used game?
You can try, if they were used then they won't work and you can just throw them away. If they work then you won't have to buy them. If not you will have to buy them.Can I use the DLC codes on a used game?
Best thing to do is just try, if you use the code and it says it has already been submitted/used/clained then it has been used.



DLC codes can only be used once, after that code is used then the content is locked to that persons account.

No comments:

Post a Comment