Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can You Play Legacy (DragonAge 2 DLC) After You Complete The Game?

I may be buying Legacy for Dragon Age 2 soon.



And i was curious if you could play the DLC after you completed the game (the epilogue).



I know for a fact that legacy looks tricky because my friend has it and i wanted to be as maxed level out as i can at the end of the game to actually do so.



So can you? :]Can You Play Legacy (DragonAge 2 DLC) After You Complete The Game?
Yes, you can play it post campaign. Load your last save and you will be in your mansion. There will be a statue you click to access the DLC. The DLC chronologically takes place before the final battle. So if any companions died or left you they will still be available in Legacy.
Dragon Age II is one of the best games i have played in a long time. I love what they did with the new combat. Mages are more fun to play now then they were in Origins and I love playing mages. The only complaint i would have is that you can not change the armor of your companions but its a very minor complaint.Can You Play Legacy (DragonAge 2 DLC) After You Complete The Game?
it has to be right before the final battle with mages and templars you acess the dlc from a statue in your home
Thanks for your answer on my question. But I can't help you with this question, sorry :')Can You Play Legacy (DragonAge 2 DLC) After You Complete The Game?
You should beable to! :)

I can't wait to play video games again... two weeks to go ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment