Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looking for gaming tips from a guru?

I truly enjoy the following games, fable 2, Fallout 3, dragon age origins, dragon age origins awakening, mass effect 1, mass effect 2, and borderlands, I also have other games but I just dont get the same enjoyment from such as multyplayer games halo 3, moder warfare 2, and battle field bad company 2, but I just dont get the same enjoyment from them, and I recently lost my xbox live so I am thinking of just playing single player games for a year to test the waters because they truly make me happy, but the bad thing is I will have no DLC, and I already have all of the achievements and that really bugs me but I need to get off of my achievement addiction, any gamer gurus out there with some advice? NOTE* Thinking of formating my drive and just starting from fresh, if anything that would last me a month or two just from re-playing all of my favorite games *Looking for gaming tips from a guru?
I dont have much good storydriven games that aren't like an average shooter but I heard Alan Wake is a different experience. I dont know if youll like it, judging from the games you've played also you should check out Read Dead Redemption it has a better story mode than multiplayer I think it's graphics and sound are really nice. I'm not sure if you would like me to recommend upcoming games so I wont say anything about that and also Gears Of War 1 and 2 are both very good and my friend has gotten me addicted to the second multiplayer wise and the story is really good. You might like Final Fantasy XIIII(14) it wasn't the right game for me but most like it. Transformers War for Cybertron I gotta say is a pretty good game it's not to be taken real hardcore unless your playing on the hardest diffuculty but it is more of a lay back in your bean bag chair and play not seriously. Those are most of the games I can offer I'm more of a PS3 person but I play my Xbox 360 occasionally.Looking for gaming tips from a guru?
TBH you cant truly have fun in Fallout 3 and Borderlands without the DLC, I wasn't very good at Fallout 3 so I can't really tell you anything about it other than the fact that the DLC is well worth it,

Now about Borderlands... First DLC

The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

Positive: Has tons of new quests, a huge change of landscaping (trees, water, etc...) and tough bosses (Playthrough 2)

Negative: Few new types of enemies, level cap isn't raised

Mad Moxxis Underdome Riot

No comment because I never owned it (Sorry...) all I know is it is just one huge arena challenge and it has a bank.

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

Positive:

BEST DLC FOR BORDERLANDS, level cap raised to 61, new vehicles, TONS of new enemies, HUGE new area, Insanely hard bosses, the secret armory (loaded with powerful guns), plenty of achievements

Negative:

Crawmerax The Invinsible is really hard without the correct weapons, and he has a low drop rate for pearl weapons

(I had an extremely good pearl gun so I didn't have a problem with it)





And as a side note, you should get a PS3 because it has free online and really amazing exclusives
  • kayaks
  • quizno
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment