Saturday, March 10, 2012

What's the best ,,bang for your buck''?

I have about 50 bucks that I can spend on PSN and I was wondering what's the best deal I can get...I was thinking like this:

-Dead Space + Dead Space 2

-Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare + Shadow of the Colossus

-The GTA 4 DLC

-Wait for Skyrim DLC

-Crysis 2

-Dragon Age + Dragon Age 2

These are the only things in which I'm interested...If you have any other suggestions regarding THESE games/addons tell me...So, which combination do you think it will be the best deal?What's the best ,,bang for your buck''?
Dead Space was great. It took days to finish it. It was a lot of game for a campaign. Dead Space two wasn't as great. It was the same spaceship environment, everything looked the same, only a couple new monsters, and a couple new guns. Nothing big. But still loaded with gory, creepy, alien infection, darkened hallways, and ****... so, those are a good buy.

Crysis 2 was... a little repetitive fighting...It was cool but, the plot was... idk, strange. The game is like timeshift and halo combined. The fighting is unique and fun and the maps are pretty detailed. The enemies are mainly a combination of your average guys who you most commonly meet, small pathetic enemies that just add to diversity in the game, upgraded ones, commander ones, underboss, and boss.

So those ones are good. Skyrim, of couse. If you played it, you love it, if you love it, you're tied to it and if your tied to it, you're an addict. So, I can assume this is a top priority as well.

I'd choose... probably skyrim or crysis. skyrim over crysis. Only because if you play dead space's entire campaign in a few days, you'll have a hard time trying to play the second one because you'll feel like it's an exact continuation of the game, and feel like you lost all your data and had to restart from the beginning again.

Skyrim over Crysis only because I love fallout and DLC couldn't make me happier.
- Im just gonna warn you if you don't have the original GTA 4 disc you cant play the DLC's i bought it without the GTA 4 disc and couldn't play (was soo depressed)



- Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2 are great games and you wont get tired of them easily.



-I have Crysis 2 and i did not really enjoy it as much as I thought i would



-Not sure about the Wait for Skyrim DLC and my friend told me that Red Dead Redemption was good but I haven't played it.What's the best ,,bang for your buck''?
I would get Crysis 2. Great fps with an open world instead of a traditional corridor shooter like Battlefield, COD, Medal of Honor etc. Its a stunning looking game with a 10-12 hr campaign and the mp is pretty fun too. Not to mention it is 3d compatible.
seeing the level of raw content we are treated to in skyrim, i can't imagine the DLC being anything less than the equivalent of a new game in terms of content and probably half the price.. I would just wait it out.....What's the best ,,bang for your buck''?
If it was me, definitely Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2. However, I'm a sucker for BioWare RPGs.
obviously mass effect 1 and 2 if you have not played them

No comments:

Post a Comment