Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hi should I pre-order Batman Arkham City & Saint Row 3 on 360 or PS3 version?

Hi when it comes to DLC %26amp; buying popular games like Black Ops,MW3,Mass Effect 3,Dragon Age 2, %26amp; Fallout:New Vegas, I bought it on the 360 version because it gets early DLC release %26amp; less problems. When you own both 360 %26amp; PS3 %26amp; you want to buy a game, sometimes is hard on which version you want to buy. Now my question is which version should I pre-order for my both Batman Arkham City %26amp; SR3? The 360 or PS3 %26amp; why? Thanks!Hi should I pre-order Batman Arkham City %26amp; Saint Row 3 on 360 or PS3 version?
PS3, Basically because PS3 has better gameplayHi should I pre-order Batman Arkham City %26amp; Saint Row 3 on 360 or PS3 version?
Saints Row 2 isn't a GTA killer, but it's a GTA alternative. Players who enjoyed the action-packed moments of GTA will have an absolute blast with Saints Row 2. It's tough not to hate on the slightly lacking production values, but when you see the rest of the game it actually makes a bit more sense. The technical shortcomings are the only truly bad part of Saints Row 2, but the core gameplay experience is extremely enjoyable. Do yourself a favor and -- if you're a fan of open world games -- go out and pick up a copy of Saints Row 2. There's enough crazy-insane tomfoolery to keep a machete in the hands of even the most straight- laced citizens.Hi should I pre-order Batman Arkham City %26amp; Saint Row 3 on 360 or PS3 version?
I can speak for batman Arkham city but for SR 3, I can't help you there. But I think that batman Arkham city would best be played on the ps3. I've played Arkham asylum on both 360 and ps3 and the ps3 blew the 360 out of the water. The graphics are better and to me it feels more natural to play it on a ps3 controller (but that's just me). As for DLC, waiting for it a little longer doesn't sound too much in return for better gameplay on the ps3.

No comments:

Post a Comment